Our Wide Range of Services
CKHCS offers healthcare services in various locations in MA and RI.
To register today for CPR courses in your area visit the class registation page.
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE BLS HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS COURSE ONLINE, YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE THE SKILLS TEST . (Verification documentation must be presented and schedluled by appointment only)
CKHCS offers a $5.00 military discount to those who hold a military or dependent ID card., ( must present membership verification at time of class and discount will be applied at scheduled class.)
(CPR) Healthcare Provider Course (New and Renewals):
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers (HCP) Course is a
video-based, Instructor-led course that teaches both single-rescuer and team
basic life support. This course trains participants to promptly recognize
several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions,
deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
* The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
* 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
* 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
* Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
* Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
* Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
* Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
* CPR with an advanced airway*
Course Cost: $60.00 (Lower
available for groups of 8 or more)
Duration: Approx 2
Mon. Throu Fri. 10:30 am. to 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, 3:30pm to 5:30pm
BLS HEALTHCARE PROVIDER $60.00
CPR & AED $55.00
First AID, CPR, AED combo $85.00 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Pedi First AID, CPR AED $85.00 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
First AID only $60.00 Please call for scheduling
Registration is avaliable online for infomation please contact us at 857 334-9729
or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.